Sunday 2 June 2013

A best friend

So I will admit that even though I have had my fair share of friends there are only a couple that I would consider a best friend (excluding family members) To me a best friend is someone that you can tell absolutely everything to and they will listen. They try to help you and always want you to be happy. I had the privilege of staying with one of my very best friends for the past week. I don't know that she will ever know how grateful I am for her.
This is my moch

I think that she knows absolutely everything about me and is always prying for more. And there are very few people that I would let pry.
Her house was the destination of my road trip and I had one of the best weeks ever.  

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I wish there was a like button for blog posts! Isn't it great to have best friends!

    ReplyDelete