Sunday 9 June 2013

God's Love

I have been thinking a lot about where I want my life to go and what I want and should be doing. It has been very difficult for me to figure anything out. I have all these ideas and none of them feel right. I believe that I have a Father in Heaven and that he will help me to know what I need to do.  So I trust those feelings. I do know that whatever is going to happen is what is suppose to happen. I was at church today and we were having the discussion about living up to our full potential and becoming the people that Heavenly Father knows we can. Sometimes He has to cut us down so that we can grow better into what we need to be.
This is a video that I really like that talks about God helping us reach our potential.

 The Will of God

I can't wait to see what I become!

No comments:

Post a Comment