Sunday 30 June 2013

A new meaning

Wow, life just got really busy. I got a job and I moved,well my sister did all of the packing while I was at work, but now I have to unpack and get everything set up nicely in the new place. I am very excited for this though. Its like I am actually living now. Before I felt like I was just passing through my days but now I have a purpose, I have something to do. It's wonderful. I feel like I will be able to get myself out there now and actually do and accomplish things. I have a new meaning in life. I am loving it.  I'll have to put up some new pictures of my place once everything is set up and cute. Right now it is just a bunch of boxes. I have the day of though tomorrow for Canada Day and so I'll have some time to put everything in is place. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment