Wednesday 1 May 2013

Dating...

One of the hardest things so far, is getting back into the dating scene. I am SO awkward. I have been on two dates since I have been home and I feel so sorry for the guy. It is really hard to be normal. A lot of people don't really understand but when you are taken from life and put into a situation where you have to keep yourself so focused on one thing and only that thing day after day it is so hard to come back. There is not a lot of conversation that you can keep up with... most of the time it is just the smile and wave technique. I think that this guy likes me, but I don't know how to open myself up again to those feelings. I am pretty sure that with time things will get better. I don't know if it's possible for me to be less awkward though. I think that's just me not the circumstance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment