Wednesday 15 May 2013

tears

Have you ever had one of those days when you just want to sit down and cry? Ya well that's pretty much how my last week has been. I have almost burst into tears so many times. Which for me is really weird, I am usually pretty good at keeping my emotions in check, but especially today , I have been wanting to cry at just about everything.... and no I am not pregnant. I just feel so drained and overwhelmed ans it is taking over my entire being. I am trying to keep a smile and not let anyone see, but I am afraid that I am not doing a very good job.... oh well. My brother says that every girl needs a good cry every now and then. I don't because when I do cry, I can't be seen in public for like 3 hours, my eyes go bloodshot and my face goes splotchy and then I have a headache for days afterwards. NOT GOOD.  So thankfully I have been able to keep the tears at bay.... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment