Tuesday 14 May 2013

joys

So I don't really know where I am going with this today. I just need to write and let it out. This past little while has been interesting. Some challenges have surfaced in our family and we're working them out. I really love how I know that I can always turn to my Heavenly Father whenever I feel unsure or scared of something. I know that He listens and answers my prayers. It is rarely ever in the way that I think or want but I am so grateful for my life.
I have been having some fun lately, because when you are stressed the best thing you can do is laugh. Me and a couple others filmed a zombie fashion show the other night. It was a lot of fun and it was exactly what I needed. Life doesn't always have to be serious.
I am excited for some things coming up in my life. I think some great things are about to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment