Sunday 5 May 2013

So back to the topic of dating...

Okay so this part of life is foremost in my head these days, so I need to get it off my chest. 

When I was a teenager I had a lot of people tell me that when I was older, I would have guys breaking down my door, lining up for blocks just to go on a date with me. And honestly I got kind of bitter when it didn't happen. I thought "so much for what they know" and because of the lack of attention I felt like something was wrong with me.  It tool me a while to figure out that it wasn't because I wasn't pretty, or that I didn't have a 'rockin' body or that something was completely screwed up with my personality. It was because I have a loving Heavenly Father, who knows exactly what I need and how I need to learn it. I have grown up so much in these past coupld of years. I feel like a completely different person. I am confident and I love who I am. And I wouldn't have any of that if I gotten what I wanted when I wanted it.

This past little while I have been getting a lot more attention from guys. In some ways I like it, but for the most part I really don't. I just want to find one. I don't want a lot of guys after me. It just makes things confusing.

1 comment: