Sunday 12 May 2013

Tests

So I have come to realize that life is all about learning and growing. We are supposed to go through hard trials and life suckiness. That is how we learn and how we become better. I feel like I am going through one of those times right now. Honestly though I feel like I am kind of failing this one. These past couple of days it has been really hard to keep my patience and be happy. So I woke up on Friday and decided to have a good attitude and my day was a lot better. I decided to just have fun and stop worrying about myself.  Life is always better when we look outward to others, and less inwards on ourself. There was still crappy moments when I wanted to pull my hair out but by wanting to be better and choosing to be better, I was. Yes you can change your attitude. That is what I am learning right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment